Watch Nature at Work
Educational, Enlightening, Calming, and Entertaining. Not a terrarium...but a living, life-supporting environment.
BLUEiQ miniature ecosystem is designed to be educational and to bring nature into your environment. The organisms in the BLUEiQ interact with each other and their environment to form a life-supporting balance. Housed inside the glass container are shrimp, snails, plants, and various microorganisms. How Does it Work?
Because the organisms in the BLUEiQ naturally work together, little is required to maintain the mini-ecosystem. You simply add water, provide light (6-12 hours indirect sunlight or artificial white light), and observe; the system will do the rest.
• Specially designed boxes secure and protect contents without foam packaging material.
• Packaging material used in shipping is made from 100% recycled paper and colored boxes are made from 100% post-consumer recycled material.
• Gift wrapping is made from recycled paper and biodegradable twine.
• All livestock are cultured in the United States without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or antibiotics.
• All species are routinely verified clear of U.S. invasive species publications.